I challenge you to be the best in everything that you do, this is called the first in everything theory.
- Be the first person to get to school
- Be the first person to get their hours in
- Be the first person to get work in
- Be the first to graduate
- Be the first to complete everything
- Be the first person to celebrate your own success
Why ? – Because there is no reward greater than being the first at everything you do. The person who creates an affirmation to be the first in everything will also be the first to:
- You will be the first to fill out the Job Application!
- You will be the first to arrive for the interview!
- You will display the attitude of the person who should be hired first!
- You will be the first person to complete your job functions!
- You will be the first person to get a raise!
- You will be the first person to get promoted!
- You will be the first in all you do and will achieve your goals.
There is always going to be competition in all that you do. There will be people competing for the job, the house, the promotions and in just about everything that you do. The key is to create a first at everything attitude and the way of life, and you will succeed. Those who wait for people to call or for people to motivate them will always be waiting because life is not about waiting. Life is about risks we take to achieve the ultimate goal a better way of life. So today take a good hard look at your life and ask yourself what you could do better and be the best you can be at it. No successful business owner got lucky in life they decided to be the best they could be and took the steps needed to reach their dreams.
If you are a college student, I challenge you to impress your school, show them you are always the first to get the job done and watch what doors you will find opening. You owe it to yourself to be the best you can be in everything. The early bird gets the worm, well think of the worm as a career the first person gets the career too.