CAREER COLLEGE PROGRAMS - TECHNOLOGY, MEDICAL & BUSINESS
- Computer & Network Technician
- Computer Specialist & Network Technician
- IT Network Engineer
- IT Server Administrator
- Network & Database Administrator
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Records Specialist
- Health Information Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
Information Technology Degrees
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Computer Network Technology
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Computer Specialist and Networking Technology
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in IT Network Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in IT Server Administration
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Network and Database Administration
Medical & Business Degrees
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Medical Billing and Coding
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Health Information
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Office Accounting
Asher College Programs… Begin Your Journey Today!
Asher College… Because it’s about quality.
You’re looking for college programs that are proven, respected, and will position you to launch into a new career with a diploma and credential that will command respect. That’s the kind of experience Asher College provides. Our computer, medical and business training programs and associate’s degrees deliver the know-how and hands-on skills that employers want.
In Business Since 1998
Asher College began changing lives one student at a time in Sacramento, California.
Today, we’re still changing lives but have expanded to Las Vegas, and Dallas.
Microsoft IT Academy
Asher College is an official Microsoft IT Academy, which means when you earn your Microsoft IT certifications at our vocational college, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting the best, most relevant education directly from Microsoft.
CompTIA Certified Partner
Asher College has partnered with CompTIA to bring industry recognized certifications to all of our information technology students. CompTIA certifications include hardware, networking, administration and security. These certifications are essential for your future as an IT professional.
Asher College is nationally accredited through ACCET. As a Partnership for Quality®, the ACCET accreditation process represents both an organizational commitment to and a strategic plan for quality training. This peer review evaluation process serves to keep programs current, relevant and educationally sound.
Career Focused College
At Asher College, we go beyond just teaching you the technology and skills. We empower you to launch your new career, to be interview ready, and to have the connections it takes to make the most of your potential.